The Reason We Are Able to Be Really Good, Really Fast
We went completely digital in 2003, and we’ll never look back. Our state-of-the-art HP Indigo WS 6600 and WS 6800 provide us with incredible versatility, the ability to run labels in small batches, and turnaround times of three to five days, max. And because our digital process allows us to print without plates or elaborate set-ups, it’s remarkably cost effective.
With the power of this HP Indigo Digital Press behind us, we are able to deliver results that other printers simply can’t match, including:
- Achieving Up to 98% of PANTONE Colors
- Color & Image quality—Including Photographs— That is Unparalleled
- Color Consistency from the First Label to Last
- Small Run Print Jobs with Short Lead Times
- High-end, Eye-catching Labels without the High-end Price Tag
A Little Bit about Our HP Indigo WS6600 and WS6800 Digital Presses
Currently, our press room is powered by the HP Indigo WS6600 and WS 6800 Digital Presses. With these industry-benchmark, high-capacity technology, we can print labels on just about any material or substrate with ease. The press’s use of ElectroInk technology combines the best aspects of traditional offset printing and digital techniques, creating a hybrid the delivers superior quality at much smaller volumes.
Want to learn more? Here are a few technical specs we think are impressive:
- Image resolution: 812 dpi at 8 bit, addressability: 2438 x 2438 dpi HDI (High Definition Imaging)
- Line screens: 144 (sequin), 175, 180 lpi
- Substrate thickness: 0.5 to 18 pt.
- Substrate type: Pressure-sensitive label stock, paperboard, and unsupported films
In short, our HP Indigo Printing equipment allows us to create the high quality, eye-catching labels your products deserve.